Info for ESES CRD Suppliers
As operators of the ESESCommunities.org website – and leaders on the Integrated Employer Engagement strand of ESES CRD – Capital City Partnership is committed to supporting stakeholders across the Deal.
This includes direct engagement with companies currently in receipt of contracts to deliver projects, sub-contractors and the supply chain therein.
Our aim is to build relationships with you from a successful contract award, through procurement and to support the successful delivery of community benefits by working in partnership.
We would encourage representatives from these organisations to contact us at the earliest possible opportunity to discuss the various ways we can assist.
This may include the following:
- Facilitating matches between suppliers and local community benefit requests
- Matching offers of support from suppliers to suitable causes
- Developing features, articles and public updates to ensure that communities remain informed and engaged with major projects
- Publicising community benefits and social impact data progress reports which may otherwise go uncommunicated
- Helping foster links to local enterprise, employability and business support agencie
Additionally, we would be obliged if you can send us any reporting or major stories linked to ESES CRD projects. This can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org